Location: Business Bay
Community: Al Habtoor City
Est. completion date: Q4 2026
Al Habtoor Tower Residences
Situated amidst the vibrant landscape of Al Habtoor City, Dubai, the Al Habtoor Tower stands tall as an 82-story architectural masterpiece. This luxury residential skyscraper promises a lifestyle of ultra-luxury, designed for those with an eye for elegance and a penchant for the finer things in life.
Just a stone’s throw away from the shimmering Dubai Water Canal, the tower’s location is unparalleled. Residents find themselves merely 10 minutes away from the pulsating heart of Downtown Dubai, iconic Dubai Opera, and the eclectic City Walk. With top shopping, dining, and entertainment venues enveloping the tower, convenience is a given.
Dive into luxury with world-class amenities spread across three distinct floors – 8th, 47th, and 70th. Each floor is equipped with infinity pools offering panoramic 270° views of the Dubai skyline. Whether it’s taking a dip in the 8th-floor tranquility pool or working out with a view at the state-of-the-art gym, residents are spoilt for choice. Sports enthusiasts can engage in thrilling matches at the padel tennis courts that come with skyline views.
For moments of relaxation, indulge in the luxurious spa, steam, and sauna facilities. Residents also have exclusive access to quiet spaces and libraries, kids play areas, event rooms, and licensed resident cafés and restaurants that promise delectable dining experiences.
Al Habtoor Tower boasts a mix of spacious 1 to 3-bedroom apartments, each of which exudes an aura of classic elegance, and fitted with the latest in smart home technology.
Key building features include a luxurious lobby & guest reception, 18 high-speed elevators, secured private and visitor parking, EV charging stations, and 24-hour security with controlled access.
Starting prices are pegged at a competitive AED 2,100,000 (575,000 USD). Potential investors can avail of a feasible 60/40 payment plan – 60% during the construction phase and the remaining 40% upon handover.
Dive into a life of unparalleled luxury, where every day brings with it the promise of new experiences and the joy of residing in a vertical city of opulence.